Netflix Summer 2017

Eric Spenceri

With summer coming up, chances are that the amount of free time of both teachers and students will go through the roof. And what better way to spend one’s free time than to binge watch Netflix? But with all these shows and movies on Netflix it’s hard to determine what to watch. Especially when they keep putting in new shows almost every day!

If you’re in the mood for another season of everyone’s favorite comedy-drama, check out season 5 of Orange Is the New Black available on June 9th. Or if you don’t like comedy mixed in with your drama, season 5 of House of Cards is coming out on May 30th. And if you’re both a drama and boxing fan, then be on the lookout for Southpaw coming to Netflix’s extensive lineup on May 24th.

But of course dramas aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. So maybe you prefer something a little more light-hearted. Well, fortunately the third season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is coming to Netflix on May 19th. And for those who enjoy a Disney sitcom, the second season of Bunk’d is arriving on May 28th, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

But of course there are those who prefer an enjoyable and attention-grabbing film. If so, look no further than Marvel’s Doctor Strange, the reality-warping, mind-bending magician that recently leapt from comic-book obscurity and onto the big screen. Teleporting to Netflix on May 30th.

From boxers trying to get their lives back together, to mole-women turned celebrities, to magical superheroes, Netflix has plenty of good movies and shows to keep anyone and everyone entertained this summer. There are bound to be even more movies and shows that are arriving later in the year, so be on the lookout.

Netflix Summer 2017